Being part of TRIAD represents a significant commitment on your part, including the following:
- regular administration of the study medication
- careful record-keeping and observations of your dog
- seven visits over the course of three years (at six month intervals) to one of our participating TRIAD clinical sites
- completion of regular surveys throughout the duration of the study
- consistent communication with the Dog Aging Project team
On our side, we invest significant time and resources in each dog who is part of the program. If participants decide to leave the trial prematurely, it can have a detrimental effect on our scientific research.