Open Data Initiative
- What is the Dog Aging Project Open Data Initiative?
- Where is Dog Aging Project Curated Data stored and accessed?
- Who can access Dog Aging Project Curated Data?
- How do I access Dog Aging Project Curated Data?
- What are the terms and conditions governing the use of Dog Aging Project Curated Data?
- What is included in Dog Aging Project Curated Data?
Information for Participating Veterinarians
- What to do if the blood clots in the non-clotting tubes and samples have to be re-drawn?
- What if all samples cannot be obtained?
- Who sends in the samples and are there specific mailing instructions?
- Will test results be returned to me and my client?
- Is it safe to collect this quantity of blood?
- What should I do with extra blood after filling all sample tubes?